•4.Yi-Hsiu Lai, Hsiu-Hua Pai , Y. T. Lin. To be semantically impaired or to be syntactically-impaired: Linguistic patterns in Chinese-speaking persons with or without dementia. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 2009 (SSCI) (In Press)
•5.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Yi-Ling Lu. Seasonal Abundance of Vectors at Outdoor Environments in Endemic and Non-Endemic Districts of Dengue in Kaohsiung, South Taiwan. J Environ Health, 56-60, 2009 。(SCI)
•6.Hsiu-Hua Pai, and Jin-Lin Lai. Health problems among international travellers: From a subtropical region to tropical and non-tropical regions. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease 6: 201-204, 2008.
•7.Yin-Wen Wu, Err-Lieh Hsu, Ting-Hsiang Lin, She-Fen Chang and Hsiu-Hua Pai. Seaport as a source of hantavirus: A study on isolated isles. Int J Environ Health R : 17: 25-32, 2007 。 (SCI)
•8.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Yu-Jue Hong, Err-Lieh Hsu. Impact of a short-term community-based cleanliness campaign on the sources of dengue vectors: An entomological and human behavior study. J Environ Health 68: 35-39, 2006。 (SCI)
•10.Chau-Mei Ho, Chien-Chung Feng, Cheng-Ta Yang, Min-Wei Liu, Hwa-Cheng Teng, Ming-Ho Lai, Ting-Shian Lin, Err-Lieh Hsu, Shu-Cheng Wu, Hsiu-Hua Pai, Chih-Ming Yin. Surveillance for dengue fever vectors using ovitraps at Kaohsiung and Tainan in Taiwan. Formosan Entomol 25: 159-174, 2005。
•11.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Yi-Ling Lu, Yu-Jue Hong and Err-Lieh Hsu. The Differences of Dengue Vectors and Human Behavior between Families with and without Members Having Dengue Fever/Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. Int J Environ Health R 15: 263-269, 2005。(SCI)
•12.Chih-Fen Su, Yong-Yuan Chang, Hsiu-Hua Pai, I-Min Liu, Chia-Ying Lo, Juei-Tang Cheng. Mediation of β-Endorphin in exercise-induced improvement of insulin esistance in obese Zucker rats. Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews 21:175-182, 2005。(SCI)
•13.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Wei-Chen, Chien-Fang Peng. Isolation of bacteria with antibiotic resistance from household cockroaches（Periplaneta americana and Blatella germanica）. Acta tropica 93:259-265, 2005。(SCI)
•14.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Shu-Ching, Err-Lieh Hsu. Insecticide resistance in german cockroaches (Blatella germanica) from Hospitals and households in Taiwan. Int J Environ Health R15: 33-40, 2005。(SCI)
•15.Chih-Fen Su, Yong-Yuan Chang, Hsiu-Hua Pai, I-Min Liu, Chia-Ying Lo, Juei-Tang Cheng. Infusion of β-Endorphin improves insulin resistance in fructose-fed rats. Hormone and metabolic research 36:571-577, 2004。(SCI)
•16.Yu-Jue Hong, Ya-Hsuan Lin, Hsiu-Hua Pai, Yung-Chang Lai, I-Nong Lee.Developing a safety and health training model for petrochemical workers. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 20:56-61,2004。
•17.Hsiu-Hua Pai, Wei-Chen, Chien-Fang Peng. Cockroaches（Periplaneta americana and Blatella germanica）as Potential vectors of nosocominal infections. Infection control and Hospital Epidemiology 25: 979-984, 2004。(SCI)
2. Hsu EL, Ho CM, Lin YS, Pai HH and Wu HH. 2008. Insecticide resistance management for the dengue control in Taiwan. Second International Forum for Sustainable Management of Disease Vectors, Beijing, China. Nov.2-4.
4.Hsu EL, Pai HH, 2009. The Role of Insecticides for Dengue Vector Control in Taiwan. International Forum for Surveillance and Control of Mosquitoes and Mosquito-Borne Diseases, Beijing, China. May 25-28.
5.Tsai PJ, Pai HH, Hsu EL. 2009. Simulated Field Studies of Bacillus thuringiensis(B.t.i)against Dengue Vectors. International Forum for Surveillance and Control of Mosquitoes and Mosquito-Borne Diseases, Beijing, China. May 25-28.
10. Hsu EL, Pai HH, Luo YP. Dengue Fever Control and Insecticide Resistance inAedes in Taiwan. 2010. Proceeding and abstracts of the 3rd International Forumfor Sustainable Management of Disease Vectors., Hangzhou, Oct. 28-31, 2010, P269.
1111. Seleena Benjamin, Pai HH. Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis(Bti), strain AM 65-52 for the control of dengue vectors. 2010. The International Forum for Dengue Control, Kaohsiung, Nov.25-27, 2010.
13. Hsu EL,Pai HH. Dengue fever control and insecticides resistance in Aedes aegypti in Taiwan. The American mosquito control association 77thAnnual Meeting, Anaheim, CA. March 20-24,2011.
14. Hsu EL, Pai HH .Mosquito-borne disease, insecticides resistance and control in Taiwan. In Annual Meeting of American Mosquito Control Association in Anaheim, Florida, USA, April 1-2,2011.
15. Hsu EL, Pai HH. Overview of mosquito-borne diseases and vector control measurements in Taiwan. In 2nd International forum for surveillance and sustainable mosquito control borne disease control in Beijing, China, May 23-26, 2011.
17. Sung YC, Lin CH, Pai HH, Hsu CC, Shin SJ, Huang MC. Effectiveness of dietitian-led diabetes management program on glycemic and diet control after a 2 year intervention in primary care in Taiwan. 2010 Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. Washington, DC, USA. April.9-13, 2011.
21.Hsu EL, Tseng CF, Pai HH.2012.The current situation of dengue fever epidemic and vector management in Taiwan.The FourthInternational Forum forSustainable Vector Management. Haikou, China. Nov. 25-28.
5. Err-Lieh Hsu, CM Ho, YS Lin, HH. Pai, HH Wu , 2008. Insecticide resistance management for the dengue Control in Taiwan. Second International Forum for Sustainable Management of Disease Vectors, Beijing, China. Nov.2-4, 2008.